Interested in joining the board? Think you’ve got the perfect person in mind? We’re accepting nominations for positions right now. Learn more.
- Year in parentheses is when the term expires. VP Elect will move to VP, and VP will move to President.
- Edward Zuech (2019), Penn State Extension
- Vice President:
- Jennifer Sykes (2020), University of Florida|IFAS Extension
- VP Elect:
- Michael Mauton (2021), Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Steve Lichtensteiger (2020), Ohio State University Extension
- Kristi Elmore (2021), Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Communications Manager:
- Bekah Sparks (2019), Mississippi State University Extension
- The 1890 Land-Grant Universities (historically black colleges and universities):
- Karen Craig (2019), Tuskegee University Extension Program
- The 1994 Land-Grant Universities (Native American tribal colleges and universities):
- Open (2018)
- North Central Region:
- Greg Johll (2020), University of Wisconsin Extension
- North East Region:
- Jacki Weikert (2019), Penn State Extension
- Southern Region:
- John Hartley (2021), Alabama Cooperative Extension System (Auburn University and Alabama A&M University)
- Western Region:
- Nic Richardson (2020), Montana State University Extension
- Past Conference:
- Neal Vines (2019), Virginia Tech University Extension
- Current Conference:
- Ron Davis (2019), West Virginia University Extension
- Future Conference:
- Coming soon! (2020)
The Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities lists institutions in each region.
To ask the board a question, please visit the contact page.
(Find Extension in your state on this map from the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture.)