The National Extension Technology Community’s Board hosts an awards program with the goal of recognizing outstanding performers within the Community.
All members are encouraged to nominate teammates and peers who exemplify outstanding service in support of the Cooperative Extension mission. Awards are presented at the NETC Annual Conference.
Award for Individual Excellence
The Award for Individual Excellence recognizes individuals who have demonstrated a strong work ethic, commitment to service, and exceptional job performance.
- 2022 – Gretchen Skinner – University of Arkansas
- 2021 – Bekah Sparks – Mississippi State University
- 2020 – Rusty Presley – Auburn University
- 2019 – Amy Cole – University of Arkansas
- 2017 – Greg Parmer – Auburn University
Award for Team Excellence
The Award for Team Excellence recognizes teams who have demonstrated a strong work ethic, commitment to service, effective teamwork and exceptional job performance.
- 2022 – University of Arkansas
- Diana Morian, Amy Cole, Karen DiCicco, Kristena Merritt, Mary Poling, Melissa Johnson, Gretchen Skinner, Samantha Barker, Steven Hall, Ryan Hood, Joseph Kready, Trent Burroughs, Chase Zimmerman, and Michael DiCicco
- 2021 – Penn State – Extension Consulting Team
- 2020 – UGA College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Corey Augusta, Joshua Bell, Gabe Benson, Jason Conklin, Polly Crumbley, Taylor Deneau, David Fulcher, Luis Garcia, Jamie Graham, Mikey Greenland, Travis Ingram, Isaac Ku, Jill Morris, Dusty Rushing, Vince Selvidge, Robby Thrift, Christina Tomter, Jimmy Trawick, Cindy Tucker, Brian Watson, Ben Whetstone, Ashley Williams, Henry Williams, and Travis Zetterower
- 2019 – Iowa State University – Extension and Outreach Accessibility Team
- Kristi Elmore, Robin Ertz, Chris Johnsen, Rachel Tendall, John Robnett, and Ron Nelson
- 2017 – Military Families Learning Network
- Coral Owen – Illinois, Jen Chilek – Texas A&M, Kerry Walker – Auburn University
Award for Innovation
The Award for Innovation recognizes an individual or team who has demonstrated the innovative use of technology integrated into the delivery of educational programs or in the administrative systems that support educational programs.
- 2022 – Dewayne Hyatt and Joe Gasper, University of Florida – Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
- 2021 – Utah State University – Extension Team
- 2020 – Karen Watts DiCicco – University of Arkansas
- 2019 – Kansas State University – Program Evaluation and Reporting System (PEARS)
- Allison Teeter and Joel Wallace